Tuesday 5 May 2009

First Brits Finished


Although it's only a small command group of five figures, I've finished my fist batch of British Infantry for Secrets of the Third Reich. I decided to base them on hex bases rather than the standard circular base as I wanted to have some indication as to the figures facing when on the board. The basic colour shceme is Vallejo English Uniform (70921) for the battledress, Vallejo Khaki (70988) for the webbing, pouches and gaiters, with Vallejo Light Grey (70990) for the body armour. Over this I applied a wash of Games Workshop Devlan Mud to provide shading, with a light drybrush to finish. Overall I'm quite pleased with the final result and hope my first rifle squad will turn out as good.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay! Photos at last! How nice of you to provide munchies for my zombies!

    ReplyDelete